DTECH 6 CORE ALARM CABLE TYPE 1 COPPER LSZH WHITE
Category: Alarm & Security Cables.
DTECH 6 Core Type 1 Alarm Cable LSZH White – 100M
DTECH 6 Core 7 strand Copper Type 1 Alarm cables are manufactured in accordance with BS4737-3.30. DTECH 6 Core Type 1 security cable have a maximum resistance of 100 Ohms/km and is suited for all residential and commercial environments. Insulated and jacketed with high-grade Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials
- Residential Installations
- Commercial Installations
- Areas where Low Smoke Zero Halogen insulation is required
- 100 Ohms/KM resistance
DTECH 6 core Alarm cables are manufactured in accordance with Type 1 BS4737-3.30:2015, a standard which was rolled out on the 1st April 2016. There are 3 levels to BS4737-4.30 to make selecting and specifying alarm cables streamlined and clear. Under the new standard the levels are as below;
- Type 1 Alarm cables have a maximum resistance of 100 OHMS/KM and are insulated and jacketed with Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials
- Type 2 Alarm cables have a maximum resistance of 100 OHMS/KM and are insulated and jacketed with PVC
- Type 3 Alarm cables have a maximum resistance of 155 OHMS/KM (usually TCCA / CCA) and are insulated and jacketed with PVC
LOW RESISTANCE SECURITY CABLES
DTECH Alarm cables are available in a range of core arrangements. Manufactured to the latest British Standards to complement your Security and Access installations.
DTECH Security and Alarm cables are covered by our market-leading warranty program. Lock in DTECH peace of mind for your whole cable supply chain.