DTECH 12 CORE ALARM CABLE TYPE 3 CCA PVC WHITE
Category: Alarm & Security Cables.
DTECH 12 Core Type 3 Alarm Cable PVC White – 100M
DTECH 12 Core 7 strand CCA Type 3 Alarm cables are manufactured in accordance with BS4737-3.30. DTECH 12 core security cable have a maximum resistance of 155 Ohms/km and are suited for most residential environments. Suitable for commercial systems whereby extended runs or a low smoke jacket is not required.
- Residential Installations
- Commercial Installations
- Areas where PVC Insulation is suitable
- 155 Ohms/KM resistance
DTECH 12 core Alarm cables are manufactured in accordance with BS4737-3.30:2015, a standard which was rolled out on the 1st April 2016. There are 3 levels to BS4737-4.30 to make selecting and specifying alarm cables streamlined. Under the new standard the levels are as below;
- Type 1 Alarm cables have a maximum resistance of 100 OHMS/KM and are insulated and jacketed with Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials
- Type 2 Alarm cables have a maximum resistance of 100 OHMS/KM and are insulated and jacketed with PVC
- Type 3 Alarm cables have a maximum resistance of 155 OHMS/KM (usually TCCA / CCA) and are insulated and jacketed with PVC
LOW RESISTANCE SECURITY CABLES
DTECH Alarm cables are available in a range of core arrangements. Manufactured to the latest British Standards to complement your Security and Access installations.
DTECH Security and Alarm cables are covered by our market-leading warranty program. Lock in DTECH peace of mind for your whole cable supply chain.